More BLAMT and more Cutthorat!

Hi, i am from Germany, and i love Cutthroat Races;)
But the most time they are not avaible for me, cause it is in the night, while school, etc.
Is it possible to add more BLAMT and Cutthroat Races to the next Season / In the evenings of EU Times? Ty, Dave
less burst, dc and el
"
janimauk wrote:
less burst, dc and el

^^^^
Bursts are annoying. They need rebalance. Make them 15 min and bump the lvl for 2 points to 6 and give us a lvl 4 reward in the form of 1 point.

And yes, cutthroat is nice but not really for a race season with rewards. Maybe a race that after we done it we enter another race with that char like an arena and we PvP. That way noobz can stay out of it and pros can bash their heads in and get a point or 2.

BLAMT is a fun race if anything but yea i wish there were a few more of these.
Nobody likes BLAMT because it's no doable as melee unless you are level 11+ to reduce elemental boosts.

CT become Wastelands because the devs are blind and don't read feedback to fix it properly.
It's a typical case of "The devs know better what the community wants than the community"

That's why the playerbase is increasing.... oh it isn't burn.

"
And yes, cutthroat is nice but not really for a race season with rewards. Maybe a race that after we done it we enter another race with that char like an arena and we PvP. That way noobz can stay out of it and pros can bash their heads in and get a point or 2.

That reminds of an interesting potential format. PvE race, and then we all fight to the death at the end. There's a name for that in D2, i forget what. Maybe they just did that at the end of Ironman races?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jun 22, 2014, 5:35:27 AM
"
There's a name for that in D2, i forget what. Maybe they just did that at the end of Ironman races?

It was named Iron Man Level 9 PVP.

It wasn't really popular due class balances.

Assasins Paladins and Poisonamas dominated level 9 PVP.

Sorcs never had a chance, same with Necs.
Barbs needed the Malus and some uniques luck.
Druids needed Bloodfist and that unique 1h sword.

The basic strategy was to rush to outer cloister before reaching level 9, so you can find a Kiteshield or Weaponupgrade.

There also were 12(30min-1h) 15(1h-2h) and 18(1,5h+) Iron Man PVP formats but they were even less popular because players tried to get competitors killed during level up phases or slowed down on purpose for upgrades.

Especially level 18 was so bad, that somebody slacking around could exp in act 3 for hours because he reached it with level 16.

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
There's a name for that in D2, i forget what. Maybe they just did that at the end of Ironman races?

It was named Iron Man Level 9 PVP.

It wasn't really popular due class balances.

Assasins Paladins and Poisonamas dominated level 9 PVP.

Sorcs never had a chance, same with Necs.
Barbs needed the Malus and some uniques luck.
Druids needed Bloodfist and that unique 1h sword.

The basic strategy was to rush to outer cloister before reaching level 9, so you can find a Kiteshield or Weaponupgrade.

There also were 12(30min-1h) 15(1h-2h) and 18(1,5h+) Iron Man PVP formats but they were even less popular because players tried to get competitors killed during level up phases or slowed down on purpose for upgrades.

Especially level 18 was so bad, that somebody slacking around could exp in act 3 for hours because he reached it with level 16.

That doesnt mean it has to be the same way in POE. I hope they make some sort of race in PvE then race in PvP combo. If i get points in 1 and not the other i dont mind. Better than cutthroat because you die and thats it, no points.
Classes in PoE are also broken.

A bow Ranger got literally not a single chance in PVP.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Classes in PoE are also broken.

A bow Ranger got literally not a single chance in PVP.

Yeah, such a shame, its my fav class.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info