Can we please Get some more 8, 9 and 10 pm Events For Gmt +2 ?

Please can we get some more season events around those times for EU Servers if nothing else.

I mean I enjoy racing but If you work and Have supper familly time your left with a Very Select Hour Window. Or can we have more Time SLots for events over weekends as everyone can use those.

Finding The only way i can catch a race is if i wake up hellishly early (and ruin the day) Or play Late and wake up feeling just as bad.

I mean there are many of us that Play POE that work. Why are all the Events in Times that are nearly unplayable?

Its not like this is a new problem either. Its been Complained about Every league so far cant we work something out? Like Splitting EU and NA timers? So its more fair?

I am your Devine one Bow before me
plus two has had it real rough this season
Think ive caught like 2 events this whole week... its crazy unfair
Ya it kind of sucks Ive missed a ton of races because it seems like they are really early in the morning or really late at night.
I would actualy Like a fixed Gmt +2 21:00 (09:00pm) slot to be perfectly honest as its the easiest time to work around. .

Can do supper familly time and still do one race before bed.

22:00 is still ok . if kind of pushing your luck as im up every morning at 05:30 to get ready for work (trafic got to hate it)

23:00 i can make if i sacrifice sleep but ive found i see a race with hard to get points and im just like its not worth it at this time or later.

NA has easy to access evening races why can we not get the same treatment?

Edit : to Highlight this there are only 4 races next week between 20:00 and 10:00 im not going to count the random 11:00 or after races that no one will do unless they are Short and easy to score points on.

Not even trying to get mid range points in this season anymore i just go for first or second tier and log off to go to bed . . . .
Last edited by shadopaw on Jun 14, 2014, 11:11:30 AM
As long as they keep this system (no equally spread, fixed times to cover all time zones equally) and refuse to consider a more flexible system (like having X races per day and letting players do them at any time in a 24h period), it'll be unfair in one way or another.

As with everything in PoE, it's not based on skill, but on time. If I couldn't play while I'm working, I'd probably be able to catch 10-20% of the races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info