Sarn Arena - Where the fun begins

Hey GD,

I am quite new to PvP in PoE but I have to say it's really fun and challenging sometimes. However Sarn Arena seems to be rather dead and finding a PvP match is hardly happening. What happend to the promised upcomming PvP-changes, GGG? PvP and PvE are both great, and I feel like I now can master them both quite good, just wish there was more people to versus.

Why don't you find sarn arena attractive?

Kind regards,
Ladylike_Muscleman

PS. Thanks to shadowthefall that got me into pvp, it's simply amazing. DS
PS2. I'm talking about HDL. DS2
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
You know I'd actually pay 1k for the hostility button to come back I'm just saying.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My scrubby ass is scared at the thought of real virtual people bashing my head.
"
You know I'd actually pay 1k for the hostility button to come back I'm just saying.
Im hoping so hard that there will be a Cutthroat league just for that

-Lose 5% xp when PKed ( cannot lose more xp if killed by the same player or player of the same party for the next hour and must be in a 10 level range)
-Gain that 5% xp on kill
-Drop all your inventory
-5 area level limitation
-Number of same party members cant join an instance in a higher number than the other party already in (so if solo player, cant be ganged)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Im hoping so hard that there will be a Cutthroat league just for that

-Lose 5% xp when PKed ( cannot lose more xp if killed by the same player or player of the same party for the next hour and must be in a 10 level range)
-Gain that 5% xp on kill
-Drop all your inventory
-5 area level limitation
-Number of same party members cant join an instance in a higher number than the other party already in (so if solo player, cant be ganged)

Yeah god dam right.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well, stupid question but have to ask before testing arena : is it safe to die in PVP in hardcore league ?
"
drmamba1 wrote:
Well, stupid question but have to ask before testing arena : is it safe to die in PVP in hardcore league ?

Yes. :)
I occasionally enter sarn arena or do 1 vs 1 pvp. If there were rewards for winning/killing other players i am almost sure that more people would do it.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"

+1
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I like Sarn, and I like 1vs1 even more!

But while I'm playing those, I don't gain XP, items, currency,... I don't gain anything.
So I have to return to PvM to progress in the game.

Allow us to PvP for items, XP, a ranking at the very least! That's the most important thing PvP needs. Balance can only be done when enough people are PvPing and consequently substantial feedback can be posted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info