corrupted zones + shrines ruining vanilla races, DC being nothing but density rng for main class

where to get motivation to play, or is it worth it anymore
Last edited by janimauk on Jun 11, 2014, 8:48:42 AM
I agree that corrupted spawns and shrines are extremely disheartening in a race. Knowing just from bad luck layouts you lose 5-10+ minutes farming / a couple levels. Shorter races have an even bigger impact with these spawns. Look at burst races, whomever gets the most accel / diamond shrines wins.
Fair and balanced for everyone!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Jun 11, 2014, 10:24:36 AM
el is only mobs luck
descent is same as d:c
nice ledge = you become 1st overall
such skill much fun
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
It kind of sucks. I feel like there are minor changes they could make in different races to make them at least fun. Like at least giving you upgraded flasks at a certain point in EL, giving other classes other than witch descent skill gems in DC, removing shrines from races, nerfing flameblast and that fucking sword. IDK maybe im just crazy though.
"
renruB wrote:
Like at least giving you upgraded flasks at a certain point in EL

While i mostly agree with the rest, i totally disagree with this. The point of EL is you start with a bunch of minimal junk, and get *nothing* guaranteed beyond that. Every other race in the game gives you flasks. Please let there be one race that's different, where we have to deal solely with what drops.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
If you have small flasks, you cant rush through mobs safely enough, so you cant keep up with random dudes at the top who got double coral, ms boots, +1 fire, medium pots, ez zones, while you got retarded a3 mobs, no ms, small flasks, no weapon/wand, no rings, etc
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
If you have small flasks, you cant rush through mobs safely enough, so you cant keep up with random dudes at the top who got double coral, ms boots, +1 fire, medium pots, ez zones, while you got retarded a3 mobs, no ms, small flasks, no weapon/wand, no rings, etc

Enter second ledge, blue dischargers. Logoff, uninstall, cry in corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info