Restore Shrine

I think we need a permanent restore shrine, which

1. fills up the flasks and
2. gives you souls for the vaal gems

its important to have an objective to fight arround, just like the shrine in the middle of the arena map, which i really like! but if you go out of potions you have to rejoin the area to refill, and we could prevent this with a shrine that always spawns as restoration
ign: ALLRAUDER
good idea
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
I disagree with the vaal souls part. We've had this conversion over on poearena.com.

"
Ok i get it now. I see what you mean but tbh some of those vaal gems would be OP in pvp, like Vaal Immortal. Some of them would be cool though like Vaal Glacial Hammer (to force your enemy into melee).

"
I think it would be a really bad idea to allow these to work in pvp. Vaal Fireball + Trap gem = GG

"
And on a side note, yes of course they could add Vaal gems to pvp in multiple ways. The most obvious would be having them work similar to the way flasks work. To me though they seem very unsuited for pvp. They obviously didn't care about balancing them (some are waaaaay better than others) so keeping them out of pvp is correct in their current state.
IGN: @GreenDude
Yea some vaal gems are just beyond broken for PvP. But I think I remember them working in pvp a short time at the start of sac of the vaal or am I just thinking of bandit party killings?
Last edited by Grildrak on Jul 31, 2014, 1:16:42 PM
"
Grildrak wrote:
Yea some vaal gems are just beyond broken for PvP. But I think I remember them working in pvp a short time at the start of sac of the vaal or am I just thinking of bandit party killings?

Vaal spark was #1 PK-killer, used on bandits

Also, constant flasks would be broken and not balanced at all
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jul 31, 2014, 1:23:03 PM
"
Grildrak wrote:

They never worked in the pvp arena. Its the first thing I tried when I got a vaal orb :P
IGN: @GreenDude
"
"
Grildrak wrote:

Vaal spark was #1 PK-killer, used on bandits

Also, constant flasks would be broken and not balanced at all

for sarn arena I just want flask refill on death. Not constant flask while alive, that would be flat out broken with seething pots
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info