Suggestion: solo - party hybrid race

Idea: 2 week race, starts off as a solo selffound race and after a week trade and party will be enabled.

Also i think strongboxes should be implented permanently in all leagues now, had alot of fun with it.
I dunnoo about that, but how about a 2 week race with alternating days of solo, party, solo, party, ...?

Strongboxes will be permanently enabled at the start of the next 4 month leagues.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Yea the details can easily be adjusted ofc. The general idea would be that the race starts off as a solo race and then transform into a party thing. Think it would be fun and might open up for some new strategies how to aproach the race.
All this would do is limit parties from running dedicated support builds, or simply ensure that it costs them a lot to respec a character once the week is up.

Solo people will still solo, and parties will still party with a sligh adjustment mentioned above. The people that are bad and usually get carried will just lag behind a bit, just to get carried again after the one week.

All solo week/2week is interesting though, and something that's been requested repeatedly.
Last edited by boof on May 24, 2014, 11:30:16 PM
"
All solo week/2week is interesting though, and something that's been requested repeatedly.

SFL and 1 week solo races in a MMORPG? What next? Do you request the devs to listen, ban RMTers and cheaters?Fixed droprates?

Better request Endless ledge getting a party mode or signature.
You got a higher chance that will happen.

Remember?"DC is not fit to be a Signature race"-->Season 8 DC is signature....
Last edited by Hilbert on May 25, 2014, 7:36:07 AM
Well, I feel like the idea ccould be used somehow. Maybe a rotation of 2 days solo 2 days party for 2 weeks, it might be interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info