AURAS IN ARENA RANT GGG ASNWER PLS OR ILL MAKE 1 POST PER HOUR

its impossible to duel. i need to cast 3 aura's, and by the time the duel start and i cast them an enemy can easy rush me. i can do the oppsite ofc, but there are some spec that require aura to be effective (like low life caster). so pls make a 4-5 second timer where we cant move but we can cast buffs, or dont make them deactivating at the end of every duel. is such a retard thing.
i hope you are listening to us, we give you suggestions and you seems to dont hear. then dont blame us if we cant do a pvp tournament with more than 2 ppl. it's all ur fault.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Agree it would be nice if each round started with a maybe 5sec time you cant move but can cast so that you can activate some auras and summon minion. Atm you cant really play an aura build in pvp if you cant make a no rush deal with the opponent. Not how it should be imo. But I am just one in the stupid masses crying for buffs for myself right tempallo?
Last edited by Grildrak on May 21, 2014, 2:40:29 PM
dont be retard and try to start a flame war. im asking for this fix like 100 more ppl did before quitting, yet it's not fixed. i really dont understand what ggg is doing. i quitted for 2 months, today i log and see this pathetic thing. really, dont complain if tournaments are joined by 2 ppl, and even pve ppl is quitting cause u can clearly see the graph of the population getting less and less.
PvP Team Omniscient

Just couldn't resist giving you some back since you accessed me of being a cry baby only wanting buffs for myself just because I was in favour of nerfing block. Just interesting that when you want a change it is ok but when others want some changes it is crying :)

But I do agree pvp would be better if they did help with aura casting and minion summoning in pvp. I just had to make a small remark on the irony.
Last edited by Grildrak on May 21, 2014, 2:57:48 PM
i understood that man, and it's ok. the onyl thing is that a post about this was made every month, but still it's unfixed / not answered.
oh, and remember, "pvp tournaments will start soon" cit. ggg 1997
PvP Team Omniscient

well some builds dont need auras and they shouldn't be punished or put at a disadvantage. Auras already give people huge stat bonuses and the only way to balance this is by having the short time to cast them at the beginning of 1v1 matches. I think its fine the way it is.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
well some builds dont need auras and they shouldn't be punished or put at a disadvantage. Auras already give people huge stat bonuses and the only way to balance this is by having the short time to cast them at the beginning of 1v1 matches. I think its fine the way it is.

well the aura guys already get the disadvantage from having to pick up a lot of aura cost reduction nodes in the tree and reserving a lot of mana/hp. I think that should be the draw back in PvP just as it is in PvE.
Last edited by Grildrak on May 21, 2014, 3:50:59 PM
Auras already require build investment, the argument that they should have an extra disadvantage for no reason is absurd and makes no sense. The main reason I'd want them to remain on though is just to eliminate the busywork of casting auras and swapping hotkeys at the start of every round. This is obnoxious with even 1 or 2 auras and full hotkeys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info