ICU taunt picture pvp !

With the cr3w, lacking some members of course.

The Deeeeps !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on May 21, 2014, 2:39:20 PM
Wouldn't want anyone to see your Gems Links ;) Your only level 91 right? Level up!

You guys gonna LLD btw?
Last edited by Lordsidro on May 21, 2014, 12:27:18 PM
Yeah i made sure i covered up the links in paint =P, for my part i am not going to LLD. Some members in the guild do have LLD characters tho.

Not planning on leveling up anymore i dont need anymore points and i was told by shadowthefall that there is a level/damage ratio, the higher level you are the less damage you do to lower level players.
Last edited by hauntworld1 on May 21, 2014, 2:41:30 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Yeah i made sure i covered up the links in paint =P, for my part i am not going to LLD. Some members in the guild do have LLD characters tho.

Not planning on leveling up anymore i dont need anymore points and i was told by shadowthefall that there is a level/damage ratio, the higher level you are the less damage you do to lower level players.

I wonder what that damage formula will look like. Also looking forward to talk and perhaps stream your team versus another hld team in the near future.
IGN: @GreenDude
ICU vs INS? leggo.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
ICU vs INS? leggo.

Cant yet confirm or deny that these will happen. Im working on it
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Shoulda covered your mana cost and cast time as well ;) secrets out! ;) <3
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

I dont think anyone will be able to figure out the whole build with the cast time and mana cost.
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

I dont think anyone will be able to figure out the whole build with the cast time and mana cost.

I restrained myself from posting the links. I'm pretty sure I could name them all and describe the build with 90% accuracy. Ofc i won't do it, clearly you want to keep it secret :P
I'm curious to know what other builds your team runs (as I know nothing of HLD).
atm the last active ppl who played were ek casters, trapper, crit dagger, puncture and cycloner i think
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info