Timetable for the new race season

Is the new season going to start sometime after the 2week or is it not going to start until the new leagues start?
"
renruB wrote:
Is the new season going to start sometime after the 2week or is it not going to start until the new leagues start?

Traditionally there are 2 race seasons per 4 month league. usually seasons last 6-7 weeks. There are 17 weeks in a 4 month league so I'd assume season 7 will be announced mid next week and start May 24th, or announced then and start the 31st\7th of june to end a week or two after league ends.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
renruB wrote:

Traditionally there are 2 race seasons per 4 month league. usually seasons last 6-7 weeks. There are 17 weeks in a 4 month league so I'd assume season 7 will be announced mid next week and start May 24th, or announced then and start the 31st\7th of june to end a week or two after league ends.

hopefully...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info