two week charity race

This is my first race event. I'd been playing some serious Ambush before this. Just wanted to say that this hybrid league gives me a good window into what Invasion is like and I might not have seen it otherwise. I've really been enjoying the invading bosses/creature types at low levels, lots of variety and surprise. Also, I like the two-week time frame with the raffle prizes offered for intermediate level achievements. It allows me to have a casual game and play at my own speed--the idea of a competitive or speed 'race' doesn't appeal to me otherwise. Thanks GGG.
Last edited by simballine on May 13, 2014, 11:52:27 AM
I'd have to second that! I've really enjoyed playing my race character and the two week window is just right to be exciting. Granted it'll probably play havoc with the economy for a while once those characters are moved into other leagues en mass, but I would definitely play in a race event like this again.
I died today in the charity race at lvl 62. Up to then I enjoyed it a lot. The two weeks period is fine and due to strongboxes and invasion bosses the item droprate is sufficient to sustain even self-found chars. Good work GGG. Hopefully we see this format again soon.
Just posting to tell the awesome guys at GGG, that this race event has been/is absolutely amazing. As an Invasion player, the boxes have provided so much fun and excitement, as well as some crazy close calls!!! Mapping has never been so much fun, just played for like 10 hours in one day holy shit!!! amazing, and people who think cartographer's boxes are OP may be right, but please dont remove them completely, they made mapping so much fun!
Also wanted to thank GGG for a fun experience! I loved the thrill of hardcore on a 2 week period with two different mods and to top it off for charity! That's why you get my money! Much love! P.S. Let's do this again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info