Endless Ledge, Prevention of Desync and Stunlocks

so i was doing endless ledge earlier today and my first char got desync vuln lashers that desynced and stunned while desyncing and stunning me second char got no life on gear zero corals got desync stunned into desync stun by desynced charger guard that desynced with increased phys aura to me from offscreen immobilizing me and desync stunning me into stunlock due to desync how do i avoid this need some tips
Seriously theres so much more wrong with endless ledge than just desync and stunlocks...
Come on guys, this race is for FUN, don't you see it? Isn't this fun when you get to second level with no corals and you get arcers and arc ribbons? This race is a pure balance and joy. Don't like it, dont participate!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
EL is a good fun mode, just needs to have have comparative placement points replaced with jacked up level threshold points and its perfect. Such an rng-heavy mode is never going to be competitive anyway.
IGN: KoTao
"
janimauk wrote:
increased desync aura

FTFY
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
If you believe Desync and Stunlock is the only Endless Crap problem then GL...

Enjoy 2nd/3rd Zone with Coldsnappers, Hastetotems and suiciders for example.

How about tons of mobs with Puncture without rings/medium flasks.

"
EL is a good fun mode, just needs to have have comparative placement points replaced with jacked up level threshold points and its perfect. Such an rng-heavy mode is never going to be competitive anyway.

Longer term Endless Crap could be competive but the difference will always be around the same because at level 30+ zones you will start to kill every mob.

Aside the still unfixed Waterelemental.
"
Hilbert wrote:
If you believe Desync and Stunlock is the only Endless Crap problem then GL...

Enjoy 2nd/3rd Zone with Coldsnappers, Hastetotems and suiciders for example.

How about tons of mobs with Puncture without rings/medium flasks.

basicaly i though i meant that if you get pucnture or coldsnap or rhoa or bone rhoa or charger guard i think they are basically same thing because basically it is unavoidable stunlock or desync or whatever you wanna call being immolibiilzed by mob without change to fight pack back cause they stunlock or desync or freeze you without being able to do anything because they come out of nowhere this issue is very wide and i took many aspect into consideration when i posted this thread because stunlock and desync doesnt basically have to be limited to what i said earlier
Last edited by janimauk on May 12, 2014, 8:41:17 PM
Puncture doesn't immobolize you the issue with puncture is that you can't outregen puncture with small flasks this is really bad if you got no armor and enter the level 8+ zone.

Stunlock is a pure balance issue, because the balance devs can't balance stun to be a useful mechanic(rather abuseable in CB and annoying till now), while other games could *D2 cough*.
Every other game properly implementing stun prevents stunlocks either by not being able to be stunned when a stun trigger(the way D2 did it that's why smite/stun weren't that popular skills) or they also roll the duration independant from damage.

But PoE is enough damage reveived stun, enough damage received stun.......

And stun is an all or nothing mechanic either you will be constantly stunned or you will never be stunned because of US/you deal damage far faster(stun mobs) than mobs can hit you.

Shield Chargers are and issue because if you will be stunned by a single shield charger bigger packs will fuck you up.
200% stun duration is like a leftover from CB boosts like 250ed on Phase run.

Freeze is another mechanic which should be reworked altogether.
Freeze Mine + Profilation isn't "smart use"
Freeze musn't even exist in PVP.
But that's how balance devs think: Hmm let's reduce Glacial hammer damage but keep the 33% freeze chance, so somebody with 3 APS has only a chance of 28% to lose because he didn't freeze.
Time based global critrolling to safe resources....

Do you really expect those to change? The devs even refused to remove resource hogs because "screens would look ugly" but improving code hasn't got a high priority level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info