Can we have some 24 hour el/descent/d:c races in between seasons?

alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
You know a little pipe dream of mine is that GGG one day make it possible for people to level outside the normal game, kind of like adventure mode in D3, where you don't have to do the same quests over and over again and run through the same zones over and over again, etc...

Why not take EL/Descent/D:C and expand them to allow people to level their characters in an alternative way, playing through the normal game over and over again is so tedious and kinda the main reason why in recent times I couldn't get myself to level another character to maps.

In the case of EL it wouldn't even be that much work, just take EL as it is, make zones resetable and allow players to go to town after every instance and give them the quest rewards based on levels. It would be a whole lot more risky to level this way, because you never know what types of monsters you will get, but damn I would definitely level at least a few characters to maps this way.

Not a fan of D3 at all, I honestly think the game is still dumpster, but at least they got that right imo and managed to make the leveling process a lot less boring.

And I think it would add alot to the longevity of the game aswell, because let's be honest for a second here, there are only so many slightly modified 4-month leagues people will be willing to play before getting bored of playing 99% of the same content over and over again.

And the recent decline in numbers kind of proves it, because basically adding 1 little extra thing to the same content over and over again doesn't really give people enough of an incentive to start playing again. We've all played through the different acts dozens or hundreds of times, have played hundreds of maps and for me personally given all that, come the new 4 month league and perhaps act4 I'm not overly excited that I will probably have to play through the same 3 acts two or three times again just to see something different.

The very idea of having to play through solaris for example makes me cringe.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on May 3, 2014, 3:40:22 PM
jstq confirmed EL lover

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info