Helman's race idea: put skill points anywhere at the tree

That would be incredibly fun! So much possibilities would be created. Its also could be with some hard modes like lethal or blamt.
Also, another idea: 2/3/more points per level.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
rip in pepperonis this idea, too much work
"
janimauk wrote:
rip in pepperonis this idea, too much work
yeeeeah, devs will proably need to close devourers body thread, get off the couch and maybe even open ide and change couple rows, rip
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Letting us allocate points anywhere on the tree is probably more trouble than it's worth for GGG, but giving us 2 or 3 passive points per level sounds like 1 line of code. I like it. I see no reason why they could not throw 2 or 3 of this style of race into the season 8 schedule. And make it feed void league if necessary.
"
Fightgarr wrote:
Letting us allocate points anywhere on the tree is probably more trouble than it's worth for GGG=

Depending on how well coded it is, it could be as simple as creating one if statement to bypass a function call. Being able to allocate anywhere is just a basic, simplified version of their current system.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on May 20, 2014, 2:37:32 AM
This has been sugessted in CB already not a single dev comment.

There is a desire on different mode races to start in Act2 or Act3 because you need 3-4h races to reach cruel but the only thing happining now is people getting more and more sick of 12 min bursts, EL and DC.

For example I doubt I would be a good racer past Solaris level 1 because the only races allowing you to progress that far while being profitable don't exist on a race shedule and there hasn't been a single race moving you from SXEYa to SXEYb to SXEYc but this would be the perfect mode to make longer races more appealing.

The only thing being constant is act1 + act2 rushing with changing map layouts from patch to patch(Fuck vaal areas)

An A3x Cruel Act1 race would be interesting because it offers several options.
You could do a 1h race starting at imperial gardens with some fixed EQ on level 30.
You would have the options to do docks, Lunaris or progress.

The preset build idea is better than skillpoints everywhere because players would only grab the big life nodes, the big damage nodes and the big attackspeed nodes.

@jstq
How did that comment surive for 20 days? I guess support isn't really reading this forum.
"
Hilbert wrote:
@jstq
How did that comment surive for 20 days? I guess support isn't really reading this forum.

ur marked for death
If they like to browse my posting history that much I will post even more walls of text and ctrl+f won't even work.
I highly doubt they want 20-25% turning into 95+%.

So go tuck yourself in.

What about a race where you get all your points to allocate immediately, then you go through a boss run type situation where you try to get as far as possible.
"
Qevehn wrote:
What about a race where you get all your points to allocate immediately, then you go through a boss run type situation where you try to get as far as possible.

Boss Rush mode, nice idea! Maybe eventually it would lead to 2 bosses at once. Any 2 bosses together would make things very interesting.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info