Please help me to understand the point system for races

Or point me to where I can find out.

I was in the endless ledge (first real race I've done) yesterday and got 3 points; I was happy to be still alive after an hour. Anyway, for a reward I got that thousand ribbons coat and I don't understand why I got anything since it looks like to get even the belt you need at least 7 points. What am I missing?
Censored.
Points are awarded for 3 different achievements:

1) Reaching a certain level bracket
Spoiler
example: in the 85 min fix seed race (this season's signature race) you will get 7 points for reaching level 28, 29, 30 or 31, and 10 points if you reach level 32 or higher

Level 32: 10 Reward Points
Level 28-31: 7 Reward Points

2) Placing in the top 20 of your character class
Spoiler
example: 10 points if you are the first place marauder, 6 points if you are second. Also some races (competitive races) award the demigod prize to first place of each class.

#1 player of each class: Demigod's Bounty (Unique Golden Obi) and 10 Reward Points
#2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points

3) Completing side challenges or defeating bosses
Spoiler
example: 2 points to the first person to kill brutus, 2 points to the first person to fully clear the fetid pool, and 1 point to everyone who defeats Rukuku in descent champs

Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points

Prizes are awarded by 2 different methods:

1) Accumulation of season reward points
Spoiler
example: 7 points for Wurm's Molt

2) Random Prizes (this is probably how you got your prize)
Spoiler
Sometimes races will award prizes in the style of a raffle where each reward point you earn in the races gives you a chance to win a prize

Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (15 available to be won)
Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (5 available to be won)

this is how you gained the thousand ribbons simple robe

Every race has a thread that tells you all the ways to earn points in that race and all the random prizes that you have a chance to win if you do earn points.
yep, congrats on winning a lottery in your first event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info