A few questions.

Here's a few questions I have since I'm on day 2 of the game. So far liking the game, but from what I'm reading, PvP blows, and that's the only thing I really care about these days. I don't have time to farm 8-hours a day to be able to compete in something that should be using a different set of gear/gems/level brackets aside from lol, 1.

1. Is PvP balanced or not? Could careless about balance in 1vs1, or in zergs. So 3v3 decent or not? Since there seems to be a twink bracket, I'm guessing it's the developers way of telling me that it's not balanced past that point.

2. Is 1vs1, 3vs3, all there is? I'm fine with that, though I'd enjoy a zerg-fest every now and then to remind myself why I hate zerg-based PvP.

3. Is there legit PvP gear you can earn? Haven't seen it if so, but this is day 2 for me. If I have to grind PvE for months on end to get decent PvP gear, I'm out. Don't got time for that crap anymore.

That's really all I have. Thanks in advance.

1. PVP 1v1 isnt balanced and 3v3 isnt balanced either. 3v3 is empty in merciless PVP but still somewhat alive in LLD.

2. Theres CTF and you can do 6v6 duels by making parties and challenging the leaders of each.

3. No PVP rewards yet.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
1. PVP 1v1 isnt balanced and 3v3 isnt balanced either. 3v3 is empty in merciless PVP but still somewhat alive in LLD.

2. Theres CTF and you can do 6v6 duels by making parties and challenging the leaders of each.

3. No PVP rewards yet.

That's pretty depressing. Probably going to pass on this one then. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info