Brutus, God of desync

GGG, please fix Brutus. He is a fun opponent to fight, in all races, however I do not understand that after 7 years of development, he still causes such an amount of desync. I just fought him in the 1h turbo race and he teleported behind me about 20x during the fight. While there are several explanations for desync occurring, I do not understand why this opponent, who does not even use a skill that should trigger desync, teleports around my screen all the time.

Either fix it, or officially give him the flicker strike skill which he seems to be using anyway.
He does have a desyncing skill - it's the hook ability. It pulls you to him. Due to how they've coded the game, 99% of the time on your end it looks like you haven't moved, while on the server you are now right beside him. /oos anytime you are hit by a hook and you'll have a much better time of it. Anytime you hear the "crunch" sound of his hook hitting you, you will become out of sync.

In fact, GGG should attach an auto-resync to that ability. Why haven't they?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
pine buckler is all you need
There's no problem with brutus. You just fucking hit him with heavy strike/double strike/dual strike/etc. Just fucking stand still and hit him, perhaps once you may hide behind the corner to regen hp. There's no problem at all.
Not every build is melee.
If you are ranged you must use AoE skills or use the stairs.
"
Hilbert wrote:

If you are a caster use spark and face tank with an evasion shield. None of this crap.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
i do firetrap+spark - sidestep - spark spark - firetrap+spark - sidestep - spark spark - ... cus i cant equip/buy jade/find/remember to pickup evasion shield :}
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Hilbert wrote:

there's stairs at brutus?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info