Let's compare spectral throw to bow skills

I mean really, I can't see RoA ever making a comeback at this point for racing other than Descent and Descent Champions.

Also, in b4 quiver argument - no, because I'm comparing a blue to a white
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 28, 2014, 9:15:36 AM
how many seasons has it been like this but ggg havent done anything to bows
Last edited by janimauk on Mar 28, 2014, 9:45:26 AM
It's dead Jim...

let it rest

Only way roa could compete is if they doubled its aoe, which wouldn't make sense for the normal game.
What if they increased the RoA radius to 24 (from 18), and took away the gem's area increases as it levels? Essentially you'd just have a flat 34% more area which never changes as you level.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 28, 2014, 2:59:05 PM
You should compare the difference between one handers and two handers as well. For example Antique Raiper (level 26) vs Two handed sword (level 17). Too lazy to find the links but.. yeah its a joke.
Spec throw is no doubt superior but the comparison is not really spot on without the effectiveness rating of those skills, which is probably why they lowered ST at low level.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info