Cutthroat - 4 Hour - self appointed MVP

I had fun...

the gear
Spoiler

other rando pick ups
Spoiler

feedback
Spoiler
It's tough to tell if the 5 second timer is active? Sometimes people could leave during combat. In any event, a timer should be active so people cannot leave if they are in Player combat, or a Player is close enough to appear on the map. Leaving should still be allowed during PvE grinding, in case the player gets in a jam. Dying to mobs and having to run back to get your gear, naked, could be difficult, and doesn't relate to the PvP nature of CT.

I will say that CC is obviously king here. Any mobility and anti targeting is very useful as well (e.g. Flicker)

There should be a way to reclaim some starting gear. I saw a lot of naked people. People that just got ganked too early, before having a chance to stash, etc. If you get ganked on your way to Brutus, for example, and haven't stashed... you're pretty much out for the count.

Last edited by Illsonmedia on Mar 22, 2014, 10:52:33 AM
Funny to see that I had a few of exactly those uniques at one point (:
#1 Templar Closed Beta HC Ladder (lvl 83)
wanderlust seems totally balanced For pvp...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
It's tough to tell if the 5 second timer is active? Sometimes people could leave during combat.

Exit to character selection is instant. It's an oversight/bug. After introducing that new menu item, they didn't code to account for the interaction with the 5s Cutthroat timer. Any other method takes the intended 5 seconds.

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
Leaving should still be allowed during PvE grinding, in case the player gets in a jam. Dying to mobs and having to run back to get your gear, naked, could be difficult, and doesn't relate to the PvP nature of CT.

I like the idea of the 5s rule even in PvE, because it adds more tension if you do die that way. Someone hunting you might come across your lootsplosion before you; adds some tension, etc. So i think it does relate to the pvp-ness.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
jstq wrote:

there is balance in pvp?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
SAKUJ0 wrote:
Funny to see that I had a few of exactly those uniques at one point (:

Lol sorry bro! Riiiiiip!
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

there is balance in pvp?
:-D
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info