Cutthroat Ideas ~ suggestions

I think it is crucial to have a healthy and thriving economy. The only way to maintain that, is if there is equal or close amount of items are taken out of economy as put in.

Thats why I think that the new cut throat league should be either hardcore, where player dies as well, or where only 1-2 items drop and the rest is destroyed.

If such features are not met, this will cause an influx of items to some, and no items for others. which would significantly tip the scales. Also this would create an inflation and make some items obsolete. It is a much more fun, when every item has value, not some items deemed junk.

Another great implementation would be the ear! Upon killing an enemy, an ear drops! or any other trophy with the name of the slain

Last but not least, cut throat can actually be implemented in already existing leagues. Just have an option to select a character that can be invaded and can invade! Have that character have more MF or some other buff for being the cut throat char. maybe some cosmetic effect as well.

let me know what you think
Last edited by York on Mar 13, 2014, 12:05:55 AM
Instead of ears, a way to personalize an item would be neat, like in d2 (Example D2God's Enigma). That way if you find an AMAZING item you can personalize it. Then lets say you lose it. It will forever have your name on it. And who knows.. one day you could kill the guy who has it and get it back!

Or even make Personalized items non-tradeable/character bound and you cant lose them on death. Maybe 3 personalizations max per character or make it cost a shitload of currency to personalize.
Last edited by Gjohny on Mar 13, 2014, 12:43:22 AM
"
Gjohny wrote:
Instead of ears, a way to personalize an item would be neat, like in d2 (Example D2God's Enigma). That way if you find an AMAZING item you can personalize it. Then lets say you lose it. It will forever have your name on it. And who knows.. one day you could kill the guy who has it and get it back!

Or even make Personalized items non-tradeable/character bound and you cant lose them on death. Maybe 3 personalizations max per character or make it cost a shitload of currency to personalize.

personalization currency would be neat!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info