Switch the hc and sc leagues.

To me it makes a whole lot of sense to simply switch the leagues so that ambush is hardcore and invasion is the soft core league. Why isn't the league that helps you gear up and get mats quickly there for the league where you lose your characters permanently. Then people can play the bullshit invasion league and die from its randomness un-phased.
Enjoys helping new players and shooting people in the face!
twitch.tv/mihgee
Well, the HARDcore league have to be harder... I think its pretty easy to understand that.
Q_Q wrong subforum my dear friend
Why is it the wrong subforum... its feedback and suggestion in one. They implemented a horrible new hardcore league and alot of people were excited about the new gems and cool ideas. Not about one shottable bosses that can hit from offscreen.
Enjoys helping new players and shooting people in the face!
twitch.tv/mihgee
"
Exc wrote:
Why is it the wrong subforum... its feedback and suggestion in one. They implemented a horrible new hardcore league and alot of people were excited about the new gems and cool ideas. Not about one shottable bosses that can hit from offscreen.

Because it's the race subforum, where you discuss races and race seasons.

Try in a different subforum and people might care.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Exc wrote:

Race and Season Feedback
Have you watched any of Chris Wilson's pre-release interviews for SOTV? He said killing lots of chars is the purpose of HC leagues and Invasion does this very well.

Edit: typo
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Mar 11, 2014, 8:20:22 PM
I think you mean Invasion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info