Price Check On Wondertrap Velvet Slippers

What is this worth? Thanks
I wont always be a newbie...
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2018, 1:28:16 AM
"
ZN2012 wrote:

Not much. It's one of the "lower-tier" uniques that sell for ~1 chaos typically. This one in particular has a very low market value because it's only useful for a specific build (low-life Shav), and those who go for it typically have already self-found one.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
"
fph wrote:
"
ZN2012 wrote:

Not much. It's one of the "lower-tier" uniques that sell for ~1 chaos typically. This one in particular has a very low market value because it's only useful for a specific build (low-life Shav), and those who go for it typically have already self-found one.

Ok. Thank you for this info. I am trying to farm all types of useful items to later open a market. Didn't know if that was useful or not.

Cheers!
I wont always be a newbie...
I have wide feet and it is always difficult to find shoes that are comfortable, especially when buying them over the internet. Fortunately, these fit the bill quite well from the first wearing when I put them on and breathed a sigh of relief. Nice to know Orthofeet a shoe company I can depend on for future purchases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info