FFA Sarn arena.

Anyone knows if FFA sarn arena permadeath for HC players? ...Well, perma move to the standard i guess would be a more proper statement...

Or is it just another way of dueling xept FFA?

If 2 HC players go at it in that arena, do they become standard upon death?
I also want to know, answer please
Yon won't permanently die in Sarn arena if you pvp there on a HC league.
Last edited by ケイファ on Mar 15, 2014, 7:39:17 PM
I hate that so many people assume you're sent to softcore if you die in HC pvp. It's understandable (better safe than sorry right?), but sad. And I'm sure it is a big reason why there are so few HC pvpers.

The Sarn arena is a lot of fun, BTW.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 10, 2014, 8:48:17 PM
"
Fightgarr wrote:
I hate that so many people assume you're sent to softcore if you die in HC pvp. It's understandable (better safe than sorry right?), but sad. And I'm sure it is a big reason why there are so few HC pvpers.

The Sarn arena is a lot of fun, BTW.

Actually i am not playing this game because it has no perma death.

PVP in current state sucks ass, too carebear.

Pathetic there is not an option to duel/kill another player in HC...

oh and BTW, where is the promised cut throat league devs? Blatant lie!
Last edited by York on Mar 11, 2014, 1:45:49 PM
"
York wrote:

yeah PvP would really be a lot better if it made you spend even more time grinding for gear and less time doing actual PvP

herp
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
York wrote:

yeah PvP would really be a lot better if it made you spend even more time grinding for gear and less time doing actual PvP

herp

and for players like you there would be the jolly ole softcore PVP where you can die as many times as possible.

but the key word would be, a game cannot satisfy everyones needs/likes, and thats why I am off to another game that can tailor to my PVP needs
"
York wrote:
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
York wrote:

herp

and for players like you there would be the jolly ole softcore PVP where you can die as many times as possible.

but the key word would be, a game cannot satisfy everyones needs/likes, and thats why I am off to another game that can tailor to my PVP needs

I don't understand, do you even play this game? Seems like you've only experienced up to Act 3 Normal. This is an ARPG after all, why don't you level up to 80+ and then come to Merciless arena and see whether you prefer if you get transferred to SC after a death?
"
York wrote:
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
York wrote:

herp

hey york if u want some HC pvp fight to the death message me @DescendIntoTheAbyss and I will show u what bandit pvp is. I am lvl 28 I will fight u up until lvl 35 if are a serious pvper. If you arent I will fight u up until lvl 50 ; )
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I like the Sarn Arena just to test spells on people since the "Deaths" aren't really a big deal just a small addition to play with other players ....Like a free for all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info