support gems with reduced spellblock/block

Will fix alot in pvp. And do litle to pve.
Yes, it will destroy most block builds. Fight against good sword 55% block reduce and then we can talk again.
Also try to fight a really good crit spell caster with, lets say arround 40/50% Spell Block and you die on two fireball hits before you even arrived at your opponent. And please think about EK, it can still kill you sometimes easy even with full Spell Block.
I dont know a solution and I think this will be hard to make a fair balance.
He didn't suggest a remove all block chance support gem just a remove some that would be balanced. No need to say it would destroy most block builds, things can be changed slightly without getting completely destroyed (especially something as strong as block).

"
And please think about EK, it can still kill you sometimes easy even with full Spell Block.

Just because something bad sometimes can happen to you does not mean it would be unbalanced.
Last edited by Grildrak on Mar 3, 2014, 7:08:12 AM
"
Grildrak wrote:
He didn't suggest a remove all block chance support gem just a remove some that would be balanced. No need to say it would destroy most block builds, things can be changed slightly without getting completely destroyed (especially something as strong as block).

"
And please think about EK, it can still kill you sometimes easy even with full Spell Block.

Just because something bad sometimes can happen to you does not mean it would be unbalanced.

I know this, but you didnt read my post. Im not talking about none block, Im talking about 40/50%. You know we have tested this with your fireballs in the past, but we can do it again, if you dont believe what im talking about. Also try to fight as block melee a good sword block reduce char and you will notice, there is no chance. So it will be hard to balance, thats all Im saying.

"
Grildrak wrote:

Ok, all know EK is a special case. But what do you think will happen with this and a block reduce gem, can you really imagine this?
Last edited by MrDigital on Mar 3, 2014, 7:18:31 AM
They wont make a gem that reduces spell block. Just give it up.
"
They wont make a gem that reduces spell block. Just give it up.

They have said that spells are not balanced around enemies having spell block. And also that they will look into block in pvp so they will do something, we do not know what, it could be a support gem. I don't really like the idea as I feel it would be to much on a ugly fix to the problem) but even so it would be better than nothing.
Last edited by Grildrak on Mar 3, 2014, 12:08:34 PM
Forget spells, imagine dagger guys with 250k dps already, this totally assfucked pvp even more. GGG doesn't know what they are doing regarding pvp.
Does it work against Blackguards/Statue boss in Marketplace? Just curious.
Thanks for listening Chris & co :)
"
boye wrote:
Thanks for doing random fixes based on rant on forums without testing Chris & co :)

fixed
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info