Free For All PvP Sarn Arena is OUT !

Looking at the lastest announcement, GGG Chris said there'll be a Free for all PVP Sarn Arena this coming 5th march.

In my opinion, i'm really looking forward to it.
Reminisce the d2 days, when you can form your own parties and FFA others.
How about you guys?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Feb 21, 2014, 3:06:22 AM
at last some good new about pvp from ggg this is why started to play the game ffa pvp
taking bets on whether it will actually be out on release or go the way of "pvp tournaments"
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
taking bets on whether it will actually be out on release or go the way of "pvp tournaments"

It probably will. This is just like how it was at release where pvp tournaments should have been added and they didnt and instead just added some really simple (capture the flag) thing to silence the complains.

I am assuming this means that there wont be any tournaments or pvp balance in this patch.. Would be nice to actually get an explanation for why it has been delayed for 4 months and counting. Sure they do there best working on the game but I would like to know as I am starting to get the feeling they really don't give a crap about pvp and don't have anyone working on it.
Last edited by Grildrak on Feb 21, 2014, 5:33:15 AM
This will totally change PVP just like Challenges did.....

If the balance and the acquiring items sucks PVP sucks too.
PVP players don't want to Grind/Trade 1000 hours for 1 PVP character.
That's why PVP players move to shooters or MOBAs.

I'm hyped !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
Hilbert wrote:
This will totally change PVP just like Challenges did.....

If the balance and the acquiring items sucks PVP sucks too.
PVP players don't want to Grind/Trade 1000 hours for 1 PVP character.
That's why PVP players move to shooters or MOBAs.

He's right. You want a game that allows for challenging but not insurmountable competition. You want to encourage tactical skill, execution and meta but not any one out of huge proportion to the others.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Feb 22, 2014, 2:47:39 AM
Yup, can't wait! It will be a much better way to kill time than sitting in the 1v1 queue
On paper the update is disappointing imho. I think there won't be any form of structured pvp ever, and that's a pity, because it would require really a few efforts to make an elo system ladder and some pvp tournaments here and there.

The pve is insanely good in this game and GGG made an awesome work on that, i support them and i'm happy to do that, BUT if I'd like to make a humble suggestion to GGG: hire 1 person to care ONLY about pvp and you will keep there many many gamers that would migrate elsewhere to find that (like me).

Said that, I hope GGG will amaze me with some wonderful idea, but I don't think so.

IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Mar 3, 2014, 2:56:00 AM
Loving the sarn arena! so much fun! especially with 5+ people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info