Heads up for Level 28 pvp (lld) Group Play

Been having a blast lately doing 2v2's, 3v3's, and up to 4v4's recently in standard, level 28 pvp. Getting some 6v6's going in the near future would be really cool.

Usually making teams ahead of time if we don't have enough or too much for regular random 3v3's. Then we'll switch teams up if things are unbalanced or just to mix it up a little.

Most of the guys that regularly pvp in level 28 standard are already on my friends list but opening this up for anyone else that may be interested.

This is highly competitive play (probably top guys on server at level 28) just as a heads up.

Most builds that are playing in these so far are...

Phys sword and shield
Facebreaker
Low life trapper/caster
Low life EE caster
Viper striker
Bow puncture
Cast of death trololo suicide bomber

Other potentially good builds that I haven't seen recently are...

Double ungil's crit
Crit cold caster
Phys or ele wander
Elemental bow (RoA and split arrow)
Summoner (scythe guardian, zombies, skeles, possibly MI)
Pillar of the Caged God
Ele sword and shield
Crit staff
1h mace and shield focusing on cold damage
Geofri's flicker fucker
Support build (Perm multi curse, auras, charge conduit, guardian ally damage setups)

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of good builds there. Pvp builds seems to go through phases quite often... an evolution of sorts once new counters are found and new ideas are implemented.

The time we usually play is late evening EU and late evening America, so that's around 4-7pm EST and 10-1am EST. I live in Toronto, Canada as a reference for those times in EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Hope to see some new faces and even better, new builds!
IGN: _Firebitch
Im very new to this scene but I would love to join those tvts (in fact whenI discovered that there was low lvl pvp in this game I aimed for that xd). Once the reset happens I will b up for sure. Have a decent bow puncture and trying out a random summon raging spirit sorc but seems kinda fail. I think it could b good vs melee but needs some godlike tank stuff (armor, life, block ,life regen, reflect phy dmg to melee, etc) and dont have that plus I dont want to invest a lot in something that might not see the light ever xD

tl;dr count me in if possible :)
S1 Europe LLD champion :)

Last edited by SirEdwards on Feb 20, 2014, 5:29:06 PM
Ok, sounds good. Add my IGN: Bloodyhell_ once you're ready to pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
im down.

super random, but has anyone else noticed that the new female boss has 4 tits?
-Official creator of the Low Level PvP Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261543
-Unofficial Path of Exile PvP site
Temporary: http://z13.invisionfree.com/poepvp/index.php?act=idx
Official: http://www.poepvp.dwpu.net/poepvp.html (Not completed)
I'm still very new to lld, so I'll probably get whacked a bunch, but that's fine :)

IGN ManaIssues
Up. Would b nice to have some activity. Btw is anyone up to help me test my 28 raging spirit project?

There hasn't been as much activity lately since people are playing the new expansion, but I'm always up for pvp stuff. IGN: Mr_Enzyme
It would b nice to have a place to organize tvt's or to let ppl know that there is some action going on. Since I think there are quite a few players that dont log into the game anymore but read the forums from time to time, we could use this topic to announce if anyone is up for tvt so some of those guys can actually know it and maybe log in for some fun.

e/I will b up for tvt later on.

Last edited by SirEdwards on Apr 21, 2014, 10:28:06 AM
I just came back from hiatus, still have all my old duelers too

Also anyone who has a level 9 im up for level 9 duels too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info