Why is there not more current league races?

Im sorry if this has been suggested before.

Im just wondering why isnt there more current league races like nem/dom races.
Now i only race for points and all the items i find go to hc/standard wich i dont play at all.

at least it gives ppl more incentive to race if they can find some curency/lowlevel gear that they can use in the current 4month leagues later.

maybe i overlooked something but i think its a great way to get more people into racing.
would make me more interested in the longer races at least.
As is now, there is a significant drop rate increase in races, one that would turn into a major issue if those items and currency rolled over into leagues. Though if they did not increase drop rates, or even lowered them for currency, i would be all for this.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Are you sure there is a significant drop rate increase? If there is it makes it even more depressing to not get a whetstone for 25 levels.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
Are you sure there is a significant drop rate increase? If there is it makes it even more depressing to not get a whetstone for 25 levels.

^

This, I'd find it hard to believe drop rates are increased.. I can go the entire race without 3 armor scraps or 1 stone dropping. Not even an alc or higher to drop.
Theres nothing to indicate that drop rates are increased in races.
IGN: KoTao
"
MasterAxe wrote:
As is now, there is a significant drop rate increase in races, one that would turn into a major issue if those items and currency rolled over into leagues. Though if they did not increase drop rates, or even lowered them for currency, i would be all for this.

Races do not have increased drops. All races are designed to be equal to or harder than the actual game, precisely to avoid such problems.

I like the OP's idea though, even though i don't do 4 month leagues. It wouldn't be hard for them to have made e.g. 1 hour Nemesis races, 2 hour Nemesis Immolation, etc. Your stash and such characters would feed the 4 month leagues. It seems obvious, wonder why they haven't done it.
account number 3
Thanks for the responses

i dont think droprate is increased for races tho, but even if it was they could just disable it for current league races and make everything the same droprate as normaly in that league.

oh well i just hope someone of ggg picks this up i have so much nice low level gear on hc now
would love to have some on nem to level new chars :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info