PVP Queue empty?

I am in the Standard league, waited for like 10 min in low level 28 pvp queue, there was nobody, checked the PVP queue for every other mode, no players either.

Is this normal? Or is everyone else on the domination league?
It's normal. 28 pvp in standard has been pretty dead lately. What gateway were you in? America?
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 13, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
Whatever they say pvp is dead in this game. For example pvp queue is useless in every level.
PVP sucks in this game.....

What happened to promised cut throat league?

Why can I not kill someone in HC?

pathetic...
I think they need to throw in some prices or rewards for participating in PVP, that way PVP is much more promoted and brings a good amount of the community back.

And ya, I'm in America gateway.

Cross-league PVP would be nice as well.
A open world pvp/hostile button would bring the most amount of players back to the game and will also gather a large quantity of new players....
"
York wrote:
A open world pvp/hostile button would bring the most amount of players back to the game and will also gather a large quantity of new players....

assuredly so
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
"
York wrote:

I agree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info