1h shield vs puncture

as a 1h shield sworder cycloner with block, i struggle against punctures.
can some1 give me some tips beside staunching flasks?
the fact is that i think is not wise to go in queue with 5 staunching flasks... usually i've warding flasks. some tips?
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
I heard lightning warp is good idea to use when bleeding.
Im also 1h shield and dont like this puncture thing. I mostly have 5 warding and also 5 staunching flask when going into the arena. Problem is high mobility enemies, like this fast whirling Wi..ranger :-) They confuse Hack n Slay with Jump n Run. But now I have found a way to annoy them back.
this is my problem too... i can't always go in queue with 5 staunching because if i will go vs a non puncture char then is like dueling without flask... and even if i use lighting warp to move, then i cant cyclone because i will move and take dmg.
im trying to figure out something but cant really find a good way to make duel fair.
PvP Team Omniscient

I use leap slam and flicker with faster attack and walk speed at shoes and Devotos Devotion. Still this is not enough to get close to some of them long enough to kill them. And I dont have low damage. Im also experementing with severeal attacks like Heavy Strike, Cyclone and Double Strike. Sure Cyclone isnt a good idea to fight puncture chars.
But I dont care much about them, there are not many of them. And melees with only run away tactics are no fighters in my opinion, they are jumping jacks.
I think you are trying to copy the mullaxul build people will hate you now might wanna try ek is better
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Feb 13, 2014, 5:12:43 PM
"
I think you are trying to copy the mullaxul build people will hate you now might wanna try ek is better

man please stop your delirium, all the forum is already laughing at you after your recent posts, don't aggravate your situation.
i started pvping recently, and bigdaddy helped me and suggested me to do this build since i'm not rich and got limited budget. he just gave me some tips and helped me with passive. i didnt even know who mullaxul was until around a week ago, when the flames started on this forum.
and btw, even if i knew mulla before, whats wrong with that? your reasoning really makes me laugh and think of a person with mind problems, because in your opinion if one day i queue up in arena with a 2h axe, then every1 else that will use 2h axe then copied my build and its a retard? well you'll go far in your life with this type of toughts rotfl
PvP Team Omniscient

Last edited by tempallo on Feb 14, 2014, 2:36:20 AM
"
tempallo wrote:
"

man please stop your delirium, all the forum is already laughing at you after your recent posts, don't aggravate your situation.
i started pvping recently, and bigdaddy helped me and suggested me to do this build since i'm not rich and got limited budget. he just gave me some tips and helped me with passive. i didnt even know who mullaxul was until around a week ago, when the flames started on this forum.
and btw, even if i knew mulla before, whats wrong with that? your reasoning really makes me laugh and think of a person with mind problems, because in your opinion if one day i queue up in arena with a 2h axe, then every1 else that will use 2h axe then copied my build and its a retard? well you'll go far in your life with this type of toughts rotfl

Slams a good guy, just do what you need to do to enjoy playing this game. Don't worry about what anyone bitches about. You aren't of the same mold as the people that urk everyone around here.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 14, 2014, 8:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info