Server performance / Routing problems on Race servers

This has been a big problem that's bugging me for a while and has cost me many race victories. Desync on race servers is a lot more prevalent than any others, and I've played in all the leagues. The biggest tells is that I play mostly duelist so cleave doesn't hit enemies or it feels like it has around a 20% hit chance on random mobs which shouldn't be the case because my accuracy can't be that low with a corroded blade at that low level. Then also I make sure to use my /oos bind on "cooldown" just so I can tell where my character is, and this usually makes me warp about half a screen's length. Just the last 2 races I walk around and hit a mob, all of the sudden I'm teleported into a pack of quill lizards, bam top 10 lost. Then the next race, I hit one skeleton and die instantly because I was apparently desynced and hit several molten shell'd goatmen, bam top 10th place lost again. And don't even start with the leaping goatmen (or turbo for that matter, LOL), can't even kite those things with ST while zigg-zagging. I have around 50 ping and no packet loss just like all the other servers. I follow the same general rules to avoid desync and the difference in performance between the servers is huge.

tl;dr WTF is up with my net performance on race servers, desync is 100x more deadly.
Last edited by NeoRussia on Feb 4, 2014, 8:45:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info