No-Lifeying In Season Six.

Please, just stop it. It is hard to stay in top20 this season because of this issue.
Lifeying

It's funny, look at this guys events points

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jjjarrett/events

Sorry if I cannot link this or name here but.. Making 3 chars in a races for cheese points is lol.
Last edited by terrex on Feb 3, 2014, 5:33:00 PM
Devs really need to do something about this.
need to grind out the 1k point reward somehow, so that the 1 guy on softcore with every single mirror worthy item + every single race reward, including all seasons alt art demis can add it to his collection
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Feb 3, 2014, 5:50:32 PM
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
need to grind out the 1k point reward somehow, so that the 1 guy on softcore with every single mirror worthy item + every single race reward, including all seasons alt art demis can add it to his collection

i kinda have to get top20 for alt art demi cause i am too bad at this game (PoE) to get one from signature race event
"
janimauk wrote:
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

i kinda have to get top20 for alt art demi cause i am too bad at this game (PoE) to get one from signature race event

[removed by moderator]
Last edited by Sam on Feb 3, 2014, 6:00:26 PM
Well that wouldn't be the case if we had 2h Turbo CT Signature. :p
He's been buying whetstones in the 100 min sigs.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
[Removed by Support]

Is there a single serious post in this thread, aside terrex? Fuck the internets. :P
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Feb 5, 2014, 1:58:41 AM
Hey guys,

Multiple posts have been removed for off-topic and unconstructive comments. Please be aware we currently do not allow the discussion of moderation decisions. Please stay on topic.

If you have an issue with any of these removals, feel free to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info