This amulet seems Op

For lld. lmk what u think... and its for sale :)
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
Needs ele damage on it to be useful really.
IGN: _Firebitch
its good but far from "op"
=Licht ist Leben=
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Needs ele damage on it to be useful really.

Yeah.
Perfect amulet for me would proably be:

-Life
-WED
-Light Damage
-Crit Chance
-Crit Multiplier
-All res %
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"

For lld. lmk what u think... and its for sale :)

Far from "OP" tbh...

Being a Lapis base makes the additional Int-roll pretty much redundant (it is also pretty low, as 27 int is the possiblke maximum on an amulett for lvl 28), 2% ES is a joke (with about 500 base ES - which would be absurdly high at 28 - it equals 10 ES; so much towards OP), 5 Allres is a very low roll and 2 LoH is useless in the arena.

So no, that amy is not OP. The rolls aside, the amulet slot is very precious, due to the existence of Chayula.

As Heavy Strike is arguably the strongest melee attack available for PvP (at least when not dualwielding) stun is a big problem. That implies that a rare amulett has to be good enough to replace Eye of Chayula, in other words about 99% perfect (and against strong Heavy Strikers even the perfect amy would not be an option unless you have like 2.5k life or Unwavering).

So, a perfect eledmg amy would be sth like:

+(21-30)% increased elemental damage with weapons
+(1-3) to (33-34) lightdmg OR (8-11) to (16-19) colddmg
+(60-69) life
+(20-24)% critchance
+(20-24)% critmulti
+ manaregen/resistance(s)/high attribute(s)

A solid stat-amy would look sth like this:

granted, the eva-rating here is garbage and it has no offensive potential, but it will satisfy all attribute requirements of available gear and gems AND it gives a significant amount of life. Still, it cannot compete with Chayula.

Another thing is, that you need to be aware of who could possibly use the amulett. STicking to your amy, it would naturally be used by Marauder, Duelist or Ranger, as those 3 have the biggest issues with accquiring enough int to use all the necessary gems. BUT, in that case the ES increase is even more obsolete as those chars will in about 99% of all cases not use ES gear. Additionally at least Marauder and Duelist will most likely utilize physical dmg, in which case the WED roll is useless too. That reduces the amy to a source for int and life, which is pretty poor compared to the benefit of using Chayula:

On the other hand, if you give the amy to a char that can fully utilize the int and ES, then it is either a caster (which or templar) or an attackbased Templar or Shadow. As shown above the ES roll still doesn´t do much, the lack of other stats makes it necessary to use stat-rings, have very expensive stat-gear OR to not use some high-req gems like Molten Shell (67 strength) or Bear Trap (67 Dexterity).

So, from several points of view your amulett is not that great at all, sry.
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Feb 1, 2014, 7:52:15 PM
Wow did not expect any real feed back. Thanks for taking the time to write your response. I just started trying to build a LLD duelist... and that Int is so lacking that I thought this would be good.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
Proverbs28v1 wrote:
I just started trying to build a LLD duelist... and that Int is so lacking that I thought this would be good.

Well, as I tried to say, your amy is not total garbidge ;) If my reply came over like that I am truly sorry, but I just tried to show you what advantages other options for the amy slot have over your piece of jewellry.

As I predicted you are using it on a Duelist and if you are utilizing elemental weapon damage you are making use of 3 stats and the base, which is good (on my Domination dueler I was using a magic Lapis amulett until I got Chayula^^) and especially for a beginner that amy is definitely solid (not OP though, and that was my point).

BUT, once you are satisfied with your build and start to replace gear, the amy slot should def be one of the first, as there is much more potential especially concerning countergear (talking about SoL and Chayula here).

For example, I have a Shadow that uses Spectral Throw with mainly elemental damage, scaled through critical hits. Still, I am using Eye of Chayula in about 90% of the matches, just because "cannot be stunned" is too good.

Again, for a beginner your amy is def solid and you don´t need to throw it away or anything, but once you start scratching at the ceiling that amy simply won´t do no more...

regards

Last edited by Azdrubel on Feb 5, 2014, 7:21:30 AM
OP amulet is OP
offer 13ex if selling
Dear Mods,

this thread is about discussing the posted the amulet for low-lvl dueling purpose.

As long as we have no "PvP Discussion" subsection it makes no sense to move this thread to the trade forums. Move it back to PvP Feedback.

This is bullshit, why do you think you know where all those threads belong? Did you even read what OP asked for? Feedback?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info