Why no flameblast in pvp?

Seriously, this thing is monstrous

1100% more spell dmg after 10 casts .... 280 fire dmg max with 0.3 casts per second base and 6 crit chance

stack crit damage, some crit chance, spell / fire dmg, cast speed ... and use flameblast - conc effect - faster casting - added cold / lightning / chaos - crit dmg - blood magic

PEW PEW

"

1100% more spell dmg after 10 casts .... 280 fire dmg max with 0.3 casts per second base and 6 crit chance

stack crit damage, some crit chance, spell / fire dmg, cast speed ... and use flameblast - conc effect - faster casting - added cold / lightning / chaos - crit dmg - blood magic

PEW PEW

It's slow. That's the main problem. It's hard to hit people with it.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"

PEW PEW

It's slow. That's the main problem. It's hard to hit people with it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAuMFQgelCGcOSA_EEZYV5xa_FvMX2BzcHpQhwyQ8JjwmlSepKgssnC0fLagvnTGeNZI11jZ7OuE7fD1fQZZEq0UKRnFJG0k7SVFJsk3jUEJSU1O4VUtVrlfhWm1apl3yXvpirGgOaj9tGW17b55wUnDVc7N-WX_GghCDCYVVhxOIQojxidOMNo-mj_qQ1pMnl5WX9JyknWOdo52qoi6io6SxplenXKw_rFmus7GQtAy0OLSjt9a4yr68wFHBxcHz0DnVT9ad21ncV9zH3nffsOOE5Rnljudj8GvyHfJF8-r0xvll-_X8q_4K_o8=

Stack fcr = reach 10 stacks in 1 - 1.5 seconds

Hits harder than a molten shell

the aoe is massive even with conc effect, i laid out a tree already with +aoe as well as you can see

spell dmg Staff / kaoms / maligaro / all rest rare items

Flameblast - fire pen - conc effect - cc - crit multi - fc

lavianga flasks (lol)

Spell block? Phase acro? giving a fuck ... 1 hit ko if it gets past it, even rf dudes will be trolled.

Lightning warp, crit weakness, haste aura, pew pew

You can self cast like blizzard sorcs in d2 pvp too lol, (vs melee), and troll them more with CWDT - EK - molten shell - arc - arctic breath

Seems like #1 stomp / rage build to me, shame I dont have the gear. All the great builds are passed off by players usually, until someone makes it work.
1-1,5 seconds is way too slow for pvp..

i used it a bit in lld but even getting stage 1 off seems too slow..
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
Last edited by Funcrusher on Jan 27, 2014, 10:47:19 AM
"
Funcrusher wrote:

my friend tried to use flameblast in LLD and it doesnt work. I just wait until he runs out of mana to sustain it, or if he wants to stall and pop his flasks, I swap a gem in ST for faster projectiles and just simply hit him from outside the range of it. (He was stacking it so that the max 10x stack would one shot.) And as for spamming stage 1 versions of the skill, then I feel like it's a worse version of Storm Call (And I dont even think that's good in PvP if your opponent has fast enough twitch reactions.)
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Jan 27, 2014, 2:17:42 PM
"
Funcrusher wrote:

"
Varanice wrote:
"
Funcrusher wrote:

my friend tried to use flameblast in LLD and it doesnt work. I just wait until he runs out of mana to sustain it, or if he wants to stall and pop his flasks, I swap a gem in ST for faster projectiles and just simply hit him from outside the range of it. (He was stacking it so that the max 10x stack would one shot.) And as for spamming stage 1 versions of the skill, then I feel like it's a worse version of Storm Call (And I dont even think that's good in PvP if your opponent has fast enough twitch reactions.)

Guys pay attention and look at my tree! 150fcr is easy to get, and that is 1 second for STAGE 10!

The aoe, even with conc effect + some aoe passives, is HUGE. Cycloners and melee will be on you, you just cast it on top, and if it skips spell block, theyre dead even with purity and flask and phoenix shield! Lol

Other casters, trappers etc will have to stop to attack at a point. If you keep rf dude at a distance, you will oneshot him ez even with 15k es.

This is a 1 shot guarantee when it connects. Its molten shell crit on roids. Speaking of which, you will also have a cwdt with ek, shell, arc, arctic breath ... whatever you want. With all that spell dmg and crit multi / crit chance, everything dies.

With legacy kaoms, this build will have very good hp. The only downside is staff = basically no block.

Its slightly glass cannon, but the cannon = predator plasma cannon.
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 27, 2014, 3:19:02 PM
If I had a nickle for every theory crafted pvp character I thought was going to be OP I'd be rich. :p
IGN: _Firebitch
i think the way to approach would be getting increased AOE and let the crit away of the equation... you will surely be slow but the area will easily catch the player from time to time...
in pvp u die in one second
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
If I had a nickle for every theory crafted pvp character I thought was going to be OP I'd be rich. :p

:) usually when i theorycraft something and i even get a hint it can be countered or its shit, i stop.

I like this because all you need is a connect. The damage is retarded, it shows how skills are all introduced for pvm and they dont care about pvp.

"
Last_Key wrote:
i think the way to approach would be getting increased AOE and let the crit away of the equation... you will surely be slow but the area will easily catch the player from time to time...

i dont know man, not so sure ... you need the crit because without it you dont do the 1 shots, even with fire pen. I did the math. I would like to know if there is pvp penalty, I assumed 50%

"
Gjohny wrote:
in pvp u die in one second

thats why i like this, its a glass cannon, i know if i can do it i can oneshot everything, and i mean everything, even more if they dont have spell block.

w/e im gonna start levelling a bitch now lul

Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 28, 2014, 2:30:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info