wow wtf

Next Friday there's no race between 8am and 11am est!

What the hell GGG? That's the only time I'm not working, eating, shitting, talking to my online gf in Uzbekistan or panhandling downtown!
How are people like me ever going to get to play more races!
Bump. More people need to read this post, then go look in the mirror.
Dude, it's obvious: 8-11 EST is the best time for panhandling! Just convolve your schedule and problem solved!

edit: I mean panhandling downtown, obviously not just regular panhandling
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Jan 27, 2014, 5:56:14 AM
Dumb post. Our complaints are actually completely warranted. I literally can only participate in one race this mon-fri despite being available every day from 5:30 pm-12:00 midnight, just because I work a common 9-5 schedule. EDIT: technically two, but wasting my whole friday night for an 11 pm fixed seed isn't really worth it to me.
Last edited by Relic416 on Jan 29, 2014, 7:30:06 PM
"
Relic416 wrote:
I literally can only participate in one race this mon-fri despite being available every day from 5:30 pm-12:00 midnight, just because I work a common 9-5 schedule.

Irrelevant post. The issue here is that there are very few normal races during this week due to the 1 week races. It is not a general issue.

When looking at the race scheduling for the entire season as a whole, I find it difficult to understand that people are still complaining. As I see it,

- Races are much better distributed throughout the day.
- All hours are used for racing (00 AM, 01 AM, ..., 10 PM, 11 PM) throughout the season.
- If you count the number of signature races, party races and other solo races (as three categories) for each hour of the day and sum up for the entire season, races seem pretty well distributed in my eyes. At least much better than previous season.

(Yes, you can still argue that the total number of races is too low og that 1 week should not be part of the schedule, but that has nothing to do with how well the scheduled races are distributed.)
Unbelievable... The only races scheduled today are between 1pm - 4pm, which as anyone knows on Thursdays is PRIME THUMBTWIDDLING TIME on the east coast. I'm not giving that up for some shitty burst races and a boring fixed seed. I swear to god, this inconsiderate scheduling is getting worse and worse.
Last edited by boof on Jan 30, 2014, 3:50:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info