Only Hardcore-Events?

Hi,

I´m very new to the game (and VERY impressed so far) and just tried out those race-events, wich seem like another great feature of this game.. but what bugs me so far is that I can only see events for the Hardcore-Mode.. is that true, or did I just pick a bad timing?

I know that I can redeem the Event-Rewards with my normal characters too, but when I put time into those events, I also like to keep the items I find (and maybe even characters).. since I dont want to play hardcore, playing an event is just throwaway-garbage for me (apart from the reward-points of course).

I think it would be best to be able to choose after the event-character dies or the event ends, if I want to put him into hardcore- or normal-mode.
If you want your characters/items in softcore, just die with them.

In this game, when a hardcore character dies, he is moved to standard along with the items on his inventory. (The items in the hardcore stash are kept there)
After the race ends you can play on the hardcore character and get it killed to get the gear on standard. Even if you have items in your stash during the race it will go to hardcore as remove only items you can bring to standard as well.
I´ve been playing the game for three days now and one moment after another I go like "OMG, how awesome it this!?"

This is one of those moments! ^^

Thanks a lot for the answers, guys! :D
The Domination Race will be softcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info