Can I still get the Andvarius if I enter Saturday?

I never played a race but I´m playing this game since open beta. I have a char 90 and a MF 86, a second andvarius is the only thing that I need to my MF. I can do all kind of maps (including 77 and 78) with my friends or some parties of fees.
The problem: I have only time to play during weekends and at night (one or two hours).
Is there enough time to get the Andvarius? The 135 points is too hard to get?
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
It really depends on how well you do. Depending on how many races you can commit to and your average points per race. Try out a couple and see how well you do, stick with a build you are comfortable with. See how many points you get then maybe check out how many races you can make. Hope you can get it.
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
I never played a race but I´m playing this game since open beta. I have a char 90 and a MF 86, a second andvarius is the only thing that I need to my MF. I can do all kind of maps (including 77 and 78) with my friends or some parties of fees.
The problem: I have only time to play during weekends and at night (one or two hours).
Is there enough time to get the Andvarius? The 135 points is too hard to get?

Let's do some math. Assuming you do 66% of weekend races, and 1 race a week on weeknights.

There are 45 weekend races remaining (you would do 30 races).
There are 5 weeks remaining (you would do 5 weekday races).

135pts/35 races = 3.86. You'd need to average 4 point per race. It's doable.

Note that that is a relatively hardcore pace of weekend races. Any weekend race that's happening while you're awake you would have to enter.

Also note that 4 points per race is pretty easy. So if you average e.g. 6pts per race, you could get away with doing less of them.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 17, 2014, 9:29:41 PM
Not sure what league you are playing, but if its nem/dom, the league will likely be close to being over by the time you make it to 135 points.

But working towards it for the next 4 month league is a good idea. It's what I am doing now.
Last edited by Ropa23 on Jan 17, 2014, 9:34:14 PM
"
Ropa23 wrote:
Not sure what league you are playing, but if its nem/dom, the league will likely be close to being over by the time you make it to 135 points.

You can check his profile, his 86+90 are on Standard.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info