what skill cannot be blocked?

I am findind ways to counter block. Now, I know viper strike,explosive arrows and acid arrows can bypass block. But what else? howabout righteous fire, stormcall,and other skills?
RF - no, its a dot which doesnt originate from either attack or spell. Its not technically a spell in the game's terms, even though it really is. The best way to block RF is to block them from dueling you lol, shit braindead build is shit and braindead.

storm call - yes, with spell block / phase acro

viper strike should be blockable as an attack with normal block, in which case you dont get the debuff

poison arrow cloud cannot be blocked, but initial arrow can. Same for EA, the arrow can be blocked but explosion cant, with both block and spell block it cant be blocked, which is why they explode them off walls or other objects.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 16, 2014, 6:30:19 AM
EA, viper strike, poison cloud, bear traps, rf, minion instability explosions and maybe searing bond? Not sure about the last one.

Also, skills set in a trap (i.e. bow puncture, EK, etc...) may bypass block. Not 100% sure about that one either.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
EA, viper strike, poison cloud, bear traps, rf, minion instability explosions and maybe searing bond? Not sure about the last one.

Also, skills set in a trap (i.e. bow puncture, EK, etc...) may bypass block. Not 100% sure about that one either.

I thought traps and mines could be spell blocked? I think i get what you mean, theres a trap or mine and then theres ek or arc or whatever that is sprung from the trap/mine ... does the spell block count for one of them only, or both, and if the latter, one block or no-block roll is guaranteed for both?
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 16, 2014, 9:51:03 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

I thought traps and mines could be spell blocked? I think i get what you mean, theres a trap or mine and then theres ek or arc or whatever that is sprung from the trap/mine ... does the spell block count for one of them only, or both, and if the latter, one block or no-block roll is guaranteed for both?

Well... I know bear traps can't be blocked. Fire traps and EK/arc mines can be blocked.

Kinda fuzzy on whether my bow puncture traps were being blocked. For some reason I thought they weren't. The puncture mines were definitely being blocked though.

I'd have to test more to be sure.
IGN: _Firebitch
How about discharge? can it be blocked?
I think stormcall shouldn't be blockable, it is an AOE skill.
It seems blockers own all casters except RFers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info