ShadowThePussy Scared

Why are you scared boy? Opened your fat neck beard mouth and said MullaXul was nothing without immortal trigger and that you were godly without molten yet dodge weapon for weapon duel?

Only a big and bad guy when challenging level 28s and 75s?
IGN: LordAsutarosu
blow dat kush all day long 24/7
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
blow dat kush all day long 24/7

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. Maybe I need to get on my knees or jam my head up someones ass, then it might become clear?
IGN: LordAsutarosu
Ya I don't know what that gibberish is either. But on subject, challenge was no immortal call cwdt set up on my end (which does nothing in this match up, but hes not very sharp) and he removes molten shell (which is broken beyond belief, 1hits 11k hp 2h'rs in 0.00001 second by just trying to hit someone with it on, also 20/20 cwdt molten set ups are even stronger then self casted. But I assume this is a Jay Wilson "working as intended" situation. Im sure this skills definitely supposed to be doing upwards of 200-500k damage off a critical vs penetrated fire resistence meaning no melee can live it if it hits...sounds legit.) Anyways...winner took eachothers gear, he dodged. Because its quite obvious if you cant jew 1kill off of someone via broken shell, you have nothing else going for you. How else are you supposed to next round when you're up 1 point run to the nearest corridor so you can circle it surrounding yourself with multitrap conversion traps and avoiding ranged attacks til the timer runs out 5x in a row? Champion of the 1-0 time out victory, GGG loosen the leash a little bit around here and let people post screen shots and such. I know now adays you can't hurt peoples feelings, or be a loser because everyones a winner/awesome and gets a prize just for showing up. But damn you guys, for real look at your pvp scene and what goes on in it. Its pretty laughable to be honest.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 13, 2014, 4:59:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info