Future PVPer needs build criticism

Now I have no problem letting people know my build first of all

Also I assume that you must be level 70+ before even thinking about pvp right now?

But anyway, my goal is to be a 2H melee heavy Templar that specializes in elemental weapon attacks.

Right now im looking at a pretty hybrid tanky/damage build that seems to look decent for pvp at this point, although I am still pretty new to the game obviously.

I think glacial hammer or lightning strike are going to be my staple. although by taking resolute technique, im not sure if the stunning and shocking are going to work like they could. Any insight into this? Maybe the unevadable attacks will overrule the lack of freezing/chilling/shocking depending on who I am fighting?

As of right now I am just starting Act 2 Merciless and use primarily lightning strike to farm through the campaign. Ive got like 4 gems supporting it and its slightly an AoE so its my go to right now.

Im confused as to whether I will lack a lot of needed crowd control in pvp or if my current bruiser status will be able to stand. Im starting to think that glacial hammer is the way to go in PVP if I am going to even be able to catch anyone to hit them.

here is the build as of now at level 57 though and any feedback is appreciated.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwCcQSzD1QUTRhdGtkb-iSLJd8n7TGeMgkyiTWSOuE8LT0PRHJKyE3YbEZuqnJscql3YnfleA18u3zZffWBb4LkhMSE2YjxinSKr4x2kBGZK548n6OiAKQZplemz6efqWipbqxZrKq18rc-voq-vMQVxPbGrsqQ0EfnY_Af8kX-Cg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info