Advice for class choice pvp

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game, and seeing endless possibilities of builds, I'm wondering about, what's best op easy pvp class/build to start Player vs Player at this time (Beetween Marauder, Shadow and Duelist)?
Thanks in advice and good game!
Last edited by antrax1990 on Jan 5, 2014, 7:31:45 PM
take some time with the skilltree and you figure out that it really doesnt mather ;) thats the beuty, just note that you might wanna choose a class that are in the area of the nodes you want i/e dont go with if you wanna do bow build, but you could ofc :()
1) Don't make a PvP char if u are just started this game. Try to learn more about PoE via lvling any character/build until merci (imho)

2) Start farming currency and items (u need good gear)

3) I heard Facebreaker build (800-850% ed) can be not so expensive.

Gl and HF

P.S. - u will lvl many chars before u will be satisfied, and then, u will got bored....and will create more builds :DD

Last edited by Gnusnas on Jan 6, 2014, 10:24:13 AM
ok, I will listen to your advice, but it must also be a build from start low and bring me to make good pvp at a high level, what's best? I'm undecided between duelist shadow and marauder, and i wanted to know, what's best combo class / build to rock at high level pvp?
Thank you all for the answers, greetings to all!
"
antrax1990 wrote:
ok, I will listen to your advice, but it must also be a build from start low and bring me to make good pvp at a high level, what's best? I'm undecided between duelist shadow and marauder, and i wanted to know, what's best combo class / build to rock at high level pvp?
Thank you all for the answers, greetings to all!

a birdy tells me for melee its cyclone duelist with block and sword + enemy anti block nodes, but i dont know more infos (srsly)
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Jan 6, 2014, 5:27:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info