Looking for people to low level pvp

And Im not pvp'ing any of this heavy strike/endu on melee stun/tempest shield shit that I keep seeing. Its no where near entertaining and I'll just leave the match. Im looking for fast paced entertaining low level pvp with builds that go dps. Tankyness is for high level pvp. Ill pvp anyone below level 30.

Ill update if Im on. I am currently on.

my ign is LowLvlPvPisUnderrated
Last edited by Perfect_micro_skillz on Jan 3, 2014, 1:02:38 PM
Dude calm Down. I own the Templar u went up against, and no I do not own the Shadow named Slick. (Firebrand74 does.)

There are good class cannons. (13k DPS dual dagger.) and there are good tanky builds. (Apokos viper marauder.)

Saying that tankyness doesnt belong in LLD wont make u popular in 3vs3.

But sure u can play phantas 13k dual striker if u are looking for fast phased action.

Also keep in mind that kiting to force draws has nothing to do with fast phased action.

Alltho I will admit that on the long term I understand that there are some builds that u dont like to come up against. I have the same feeling about some builds aswell, but dont say that you dont like tanky builds at all. That Means that u wont see any marauder/templars in LLD. (Not counting caster templars.)

I understand by your account name (Perfect_Micro_Skillz) that you like stuff with microing. Im sorry to say that there is not too much of this in LLD. The only micro I,ve seen so far is dodging bear traps and using the right flask at the right time.
I was a little irritated and overreacted. Sorry about that. Its just that the times that I have had really fun 1v1 matches with another glass cannon type builds its been really intense and fun and its relatively even. I just wish that would happen a lot more. I haven't done any 3vs3 yet but I'm sure that everything has its place there. To me, whenever its really one sided in 1v1 low level pvp it just doesn't seem that much fun. Thanks for the input.
If u,ve read what I posted earlier (That I did not make my character for 1vs1 or 3vs3 usage, but just overall made it for LLD.) Yes I agree somewhat that glass cannons Work better in 3vs3, but its not like tanks are designed only for 1vs1.

Also my guy originaly wanted to use Glacial Hammer to stand out a bit. But it just doesnt Work. Glacial Hammer just doesnt Work. The mana cost is too high. If the mana cost was the same as HS then I would have used it still. (At least maybe.) Glacial Hammer just doesnt Work in long term PvP. Its the best skill in Cutthroat League,(Short Term) because people dont have resists and because u cant run away from it most of the time.

U are forced to use Cold penetration aswell, which is just annoying.

So yes I turned into a copycat build. I still have some uniqueness by scaling Hatred with WED.

Also Slick is not rly a Copycat imo. He uses Acrobatics.
Add me. _Slick_ Sword and board, phys damage mostly. About 700 hp.
IGN: _Firebitch
um. 15k dps thank you very much
-Official creator of the Low Level PvP Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261543
-Unofficial Path of Exile PvP site
Temporary: http://z13.invisionfree.com/poepvp/index.php?act=idx
Official: http://www.poepvp.dwpu.net/poepvp.html (Not completed)

Can any of you give me some input on what build I should do. I came across this really nice dagger while farming on my higher level character and I am stumped on how to balance out my tree with only 33 points(assuming I help oak).

Im thinking of doing a crit dual strike with it and I was thinking something like this maybe?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0OSBGWFr8eGiQ8JpUnqSgqMFRJUVBCVUtW6lptYeJte3BSf8aH24w2mVedo6Iupn-nNKdcsbO1SO1B8-r8q_-T

Or is that not enough dps/health. I have no clue how to make something like this work with only 33 points. I really wanted to grab adders touch(amazing multiplier) but I cant figure out how to grab it and get more health since its a little bit out of the way of other crit passives and I dont think an extra frenzy charge is really gunna help. Adders touch seems like it would be a good node for low level pvp though. Maybe a ranger something like this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DhwR-BLEFtQguFfAZjhutJP06WD7PTGBRR1b1cHJ9dX3jhxmNv5Vml9CbjbTFuT695tN-1QDbbudU7YP5Y_66

If I get a 20 qual dual strike and run enhance on it could it be okay? I really have no clue. Any input would be nice.
Last edited by Perfect_micro_skillz on Jan 3, 2014, 7:58:52 PM
Hi,

that shadow-tree looks very similar to my spectral thrower, which is pretty effective though nowhere near the topnotch builds as I have crazy problems with everything that uses flicker strike. One thing I noticed though is, that you lack defence (apart from life ofc) as you took no block- or ES/Eva-nodes.

The ranger will probably not work though. You will have way too low critchance to utilize Adder´s and it is very likely that you will run into manaissues. Additionally you will suffer from the pretty low attackspeed of that dagger, despite it granting the highest critchance (local and global).

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info