Would love to see a lot more focus on PVP

I really want to get into PVP here... But it needs a lot more love.

GGG?
"
Marmeduke wrote:

GGG?

they will not give it. better spend time to develop more microtransations to get money and crap uniques.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Marmeduke wrote:

GGG?

they will not give it. better spend time to develop more microtransations to get money and crap uniques.

i agree with you 100%!

desync, pvp, and endgame broken ... who cares!?!

Nah lets just make nonstop mtx's and useless uniques! EVERY news post is now full of mtx nonsense!
It's understandable that GGG needs to mention microtransactions to earn money...otherwise the company wouldn't keep afloat. Then there would be no upcoming Act 4, no new leagues, no new races ... and definitely no PvP.

I think they may have hyped up PvP too much too early and learned that they didn't have the manpower to dedicate time to developing PvP. It will come, but slowly. Don't expect great balancing for the first PvP tournament, when there is one.
"
It's understandable that GGG needs to mention microtransactions to earn money...otherwise the company wouldn't keep afloat. Then there would be no upcoming Act 4, no new leagues, no new races ... and definitely no PvP.

I think they may have hyped up PvP too much too early and learned that they didn't have the manpower to dedicate time to developing PvP. It will come, but slowly. Don't expect great balancing for the first PvP tournament, when there is one.

They have tons of mtx's man, ofc they need to make money

And they should have shut up then ... I feel like its D3 all over again, and just like D3, we are going to get some fiasco like brawling.
"

this ^ definitely. They have talked about pvp way before they were ready. Spoken of pvp in a manner which makes me think they want to keep the audience because they want to develop it but its an overwhelming project. Get some good alpha testers and start some early testing for pvp, I know the community would love to help.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I see potential, just a lot more work is needed...
"

++++++++++++++++++

GGG we need pvp!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info