Ideas for Open PvP

In my envisioned Arena Elysium I see a circular safe zone with a way point in the center. This zone has 4 exits. Each exit provides an alternative environment for its duelers, but are also externally connected to each other. In this Arena Elysium there is no rain(except bringer of course :) and auras remain casted upon reentering the safe zone. It is accessible similar to the eternal lab, but is in act 1 to allow almost immediate access for new players, each level difficulty having its own arena. There is also a hostile button because neutrality in pvp enables us to spectate if desired. The general theme is a safe zone center for congregation, with a giant open map layout providing multiple environments and enabling open pvp.
Dublicious
Last edited by ddub3987 on Dec 27, 2013, 2:39:46 PM
some good ideas. i hope they will add open pvp eventually even if it's only a hostile button.

i want to pvp via a special waypoint or something where its just open pvp like in d2. with no rules or timers.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jan 1, 2014, 11:40:01 PM
a seamless transition from safe-zone to arena would be nice for any kind of custom PvP
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info