Nemesis+Shrines One Week Race

For those of you that do not know about this upcoming race in the new year, use this link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/720921

But yea, I have a question. Does the league specific uniques drop in this race? The Headhunter Leather Belt, and the Gull Raven Mask.

And I do have one suggestion. I think this race should have more rewards as an incentive for players.
Permanent Hardcore only.
how do people find a party for this one week race? as in a group that might actually play together for the whole week and not just random pugs. I can't seem to find a lfg section on the forums
"
jlenh2 wrote:
how do people find a party for this one week race? as in a group that might actually play together for the whole week and not just random pugs. I can't seem to find a lfg section on the forums

Hm. I don't think there is a section on the forums for group finding. Maybe you can ask around in the general forums.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"
jlenh2 wrote:

Places that i would look:

- the week race thread itself
- the thread of a just-ended week race for the next time
- dig thru previous week race threads and find people who were asking for teams
- the guilds forum
- find or create a guild, then make a sub-team in your guild
- pm solo players of your skill level
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info