1h shield bad matchups

hi, i'm a 1h sword and shield with cyclone mainly, and i just started pvping. how i am supposed to kill the following builds?

1) rf
is it possible that they use aegis aurora and not phoenix? because the last 2 rf seemed to replenish their ES when they block. there's something im missing? anyway i'm using ruby flasks, warding, purity and purity of fire, but they just kill me in 2-3 sec. and in those 2-3 seconds i just cant do any dmg to them, because they block and refull es (yes, i've -block passives).

2) aegis aurora with lot of chaos res and hp reg

vs casual aegis aurora that got low chaos resist i just switch to viper strike and kill them, but vs some it does 0 dmg. how i am supposed to kill them? once again they just refill their ES, and they seem to block a lot, even with my - block passives.

3) aa casters
a strange witch i met was using temporal chain, enfeeble and artic armor. ofc i can use wardings, but by the time i was on her and did a cyclone, aa chilled me and i just couldnt follow her anymore, and then she recursed me, and all from start again... how im supposed to manage this?
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Welcome to PoE pvp, its pretty retarded but its less retarded when you understand what works and what doesn't and vs what exploit. Aegis you need to use something other then cyclone unless you have seriously high dmg output suggest puncture/heavy strike. Rf you need to be using a rise of the pheonix shield yourself ontop of everything else you're doing plus more. Curse witch with aa...dont know what to tell you man, use curses yourself, this shouldn't of been an issue.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 23, 2013, 4:09:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info