Race Character Leagues

Was there a change in how race characters are handled in a recent patch?

My old race characters are still in HC, but the new ones are listed as being in Void League after the race has finished.

Are these characters completely unusable? Can I take their items to another league?
Overall, there are two different kinds of races:

1) Those that are based on the main story line, i.e., you play the exact same content, quests etc as in the hardcore league.

2) Those that are not: Descent, Endless Ledge, and Descent Champions.

Because events of type 2) are not based on the main game, characters used for racing in those events "cannot" be moved to neither hardcore nor standard league. Characters in those events have been levelling under significantly different conditions (different zones, number of champion packs, orbs handed out in chests), and therefore, they cannot be put into the main game. The most obvious example is that, if surviving characters from Descent Champions were moved to hardcore, the best farming method would be to reach the Inner Halls on two characters in each of those races to get all the rare orbs.

Instead, those characters end up in the void league. A character in the void league can be used for two things: Avoid that others grab the character name and link items on the forums.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Dec 15, 2013, 4:53:24 PM
Ah, thanks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info