[28] lld builds

wanted to show off my pvp build and also, hopefully see others
PvP in general is becoming increasingly more popular with the forthcoming tournaments Hopefully this thread can pitch a few ideas and vice versa

This character could be seen as cheese vs well geared melee characters since it's just a kite fest (depending on map). Although only 15% crit for bow skills, puncturetraps will more or less one shot. The build doesn't solely rely on crit but i think it is worth it.

There is only 1 build that currently beats this character and hopefully once i upgrade the gear abit and swap back to armour, i will have no problemo. I'm yet to vs a successful ondars build but i know it's coming. :(

Acrobatics, evasion and block is generally better vs most builds, but is hard countered by duel strike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you happen to give a fuck, tell me what you think and post your current builds or ideas

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need to cap lightening resist
1100-1250 life
52% - 65% chance to evade depending on set up
Low tooltip dps for both weapon sets. Hoping to hit 30% crit and 1k physical dps once i swap back to dagger. Puncture trap damage is great even though tool tip dps looks crap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character tree - http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYWvyHAJpU9ZVVLYeJtbG17cFKH24w2koCV6Z2jsw61SLd1wFHN6tQj3vbjhOd06NbuFfBC8-r8q_-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Primary skill is puncture traps - Puncture + inc crit damage + pointblank + multiple traps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aswell as LMP + puncture + inc. duration for offscreen spam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On swap i currently use doublestrike + life on hit + multistrike + blind
Off hand pretty much just to finish people off

originally wanted to use puncture with a high physical claw but i'm yet to get mine back @kelciebadger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since i have no armour, cast on stun is actually viable. This saves me at least once every game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alternative armour build -
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0OSA-rEZYWvyHAJpVVS1bqX-Fh4mKsayRtbG17cFKH24w2lemdo52qsw61SLd1wFHWneOE53TuFfBC8-r8q_-T

I've tried both and think this is generally better, just fairly gear dependent. Also planning to swap to dagger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full ev gear
Spoiler
x

I've been recording some footage from matches lately, hoping to post some videos eventually.
LOOKING FOR WAGER MATCHES. 1ex minumum! pm me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by exmse on Dec 13, 2013, 11:19:58 PM
How do you deal with block/dodge builds with bleed flasks and arc, RoA, etc... to take out traps?

I've been playing around with puncture traps/mines myself lately. Their damage is pretty high.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 13, 2013, 11:32:01 AM
I have had this same build posted on my guild forums for quite some time. Wondering how it does with amazing gear. I have just recently collected enough to put it together. I was thinking about triple ele bow with all ele gear but I also have a nice crit phys bow I farmed myself too with similar dps to yours. My quivers are pretty godly so I think I will give this build a go finally, or atleast make my brother build it for 3v3s.

edit: although I dont go for claws but I see how u would for life on hit...I would use dagger with crit and currently have a nice one to do so.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 13, 2013, 4:55:43 PM
fireband76 -

Spoiler
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
How do you deal with block/dodge builds with bleed flasks and arc, RoA, etc... to take out traps?

I've been playing around with puncture traps/mines myself lately. Their damage is pretty high.

Bleed flasks are worthless unless you cleanse a crit puncture.
Max block, dodge and ondars' builds, i imagine will give me problems but so far null. I use bear trap + multitrap aswell, along with puncture traps i can spam enough so i'm not forced to use anything else to counter traps
"
rakanishu1 wrote:

Bleed flasks are worthless unless you cleanse a crit puncture.
Max block, dodge and ondars' builds, i imagine will give me problems but so far null. I use bear trap + multitrap aswell, along with puncture traps i can spam enough so i'm not forced to use anything else to counter traps

I guess puncture is a lot weaker in lld then.
IGN: _Firebitch
gg
Last edited by Gjohny on Dec 16, 2013, 9:42:36 AM
Spoiler

S1 Europe LLD champion :)

Last edited by SirEdwards on Feb 28, 2015, 4:52:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info