6 vs 6 PvP is not added in this game yet.

At least not to me, because it is IMPOSSIBLE TO QUEUE UP FOR IT....

Hope tournaments will do something fun for 6vs6, cuz I havent even frikn tried it yet.

Did anyone even get to try 6vs6 at all??
I've played I think 2 6v6 CTF's. There's no option for regular 6v6 at the moment though.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
I've played I think 2 6v6 CTF's. There's no option for regular 6v6 at the moment though.

Was it fun?

Did it create alot of lag?
When we did it, I remember me and Hauntworld dc'd at the 3rd round
But yeah it is pretty fun
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
FIreskull wrote:

Was it fun?

Did it create alot of lag?

I don't recall much lag, but we only played 2 matches so it's hard to judge.

Ya it was pretty fun. It opens up a lot more dynamics and metastrategy within a team I think. You can have more specialized builds playing. Like having trappers guarding the flag, puncture dudes guarding the middle ground, fast tanks running the flag, etc...

When/if pvp gets more popular, guild against guild should be pretty fun as well.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 9, 2013, 1:30:10 PM
I am really surprised 6v6 made it into the game before 2v2. Also surprised ctf made it into the pvp modes before FREE FOR ALL. Both these modes would be much easier to get players to join and way more games per hour. Dont get me wrong I would love to do 6v6 but 3v3 takes forever to get together let alone a 6v6.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Not that we shouldn't have 2v2 or FFA but at a certain point we're going to end up with more match making options than players. That's why I'd like customizeable PvP lobbies and/or open PvP.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info