Patch 1.0.3

I think it would be great if you fix pvp a bit, CWDT make molten even more broken then it was, people with 10k hp are getting 1 shot by it! and EK is getting way too much use in pvp. Make it an attack or something. Some of these gems you guys added made melee almost useless in pvp. PLEASE FIX THIS!
Balancing this game for PvP is never going to happen.
There's a damage penalty with CWDT so I highly doubt people are getting one shot at 10k hp with molten.

Melee is far from useless in pvp. There's a lot of OP melee guys namely...

Lordofgenocide
Bigdaddy
Dominic
Frontierpsychiatrist
Deathanthem
Andnowyoudie
Aimlessgun
DullahanTheHeadless
Rehiv
Googlefromdiablo
Etc...
IGN: _Firebitch
A CWDT Molten critical or not is not 1hitting people with 10k hp. A self casted Molten surely does, thats the 50-50 I type about all the time. You get in, don't eat a critical you pretty much won. You get in and eat a critical, well pack it up or hope it was a minimal critical and you can run away to regenerate and repeat the process. EK alone is far better a spell in pvp then any other spell, but EK is not a problem in pvp. EK looks like a problem because its pretty much augmented by all of the other things you'd naturally have on you while you're tossing it. Takes 2 Critical EK's to kill me, 1 to 1.25 Critical Moltens to kill me at 10k hp. Also depends on if I penetrate block or not when Im in melee range. I could very well be eating Tempest/Shavs reflect too adding to the 1hit factor.

Regardless, anyone posting wanting balance isn't wrong. With 1.03 DOT buffs we're getting closer and closer to needing more then flasks and act1 uniques that already cripple your character to just negate junk like RF. The tree should have burn/bleed/chaos resistence at every character location. 800life regen per second doesn't do shit vs a critical puncture, 80 fire resistence doesn't do shit vs RF and Chaos damage is at the bottom of the list, but It just makes sense with the addition of %dot nodes you'd add a way to deal with it if it became an issue.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 8, 2013, 12:48:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info