Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm leaving PoE bcuz no PvP

And it's not necessarily that you're not developing it, but that it simply doesn't exist. I got to merciless to see how many duels would be going on and theres always 0 players in the pvp queue. So yeah, I'll be back when you actually have players that play the game. :(
What league are you playing? In standard merc, you never have to wait more than a few minutes for the most part.

HC, Nemesis, and Domination would be pretty dead I'd imagine since those are mainly pve leagues. People don't specifically get in to them to play pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
fazer159 wrote:
And it's not necessarily that you're not developing it, but that it simply doesn't exist. I got to merciless to see how many duels would be going on and theres always 0 players in the pvp queue. So yeah, I'll be back when you actually have players that play the game. :(

yea pvp is pretty much dead im the only 1 that Q 24/7 for pvp
I agree... same reason I quite PoE awhile back too. Been checking to see if anything has changed and I guess it hasn't. The method in finding PvP in this game is utterly flawed. If this game wants to learn from D2 on the PvP aspect and not only the PvE... there needs to be something else to do other than sitting there and waiting in linen for people to join you in PvP. At least in D2 you could make a game with PvP in the name and do your own thing until someone came...
"
Google337 wrote:
"
fazer159 wrote:

yea pvp is pretty much dead im the only 1 that Q 24/7 for pvp

haha the same person queing 24/7 can actually hurt pvp, you should take breaks and start switching realms so people who are new to pvp can get a chance to fight someone becides dedicated pvpers.

to OP, ive also greatly reduced my play time because of constant delays to pvp. at least now they made an announcement specifically for pvp noting that it is one of their top priorities for the next few major patches.

ps. Nerf molten, most frustrating skill in the game for melee to fight. especially now that unbuffed bear traps cant break it in 1 trap. (add a 8-10 second cooldown or just flat out nerf the damage)
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Dec 6, 2013, 7:02:44 PM
Indeed, I'm on a break until there's more content or PvP.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Dec 7, 2013, 5:48:11 AM
ya I think alot of people are on break till more pvp. I check the forums more than I play the game now hoping for pvp news lol.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info