New ingame area with NPCs for match customization and socialization + ideas.

We really need GGG to create a new ingame area where there is an NPC with witch you can choose the pvp map you want to play in, it can be anywhere in the game, all the current path of exile areas could be listed on the vendor and you just vote with a group for what you want to play. We need pvp socialization for this game, an open area like i said with PVP npcs, players join the area, interact with others, chat, ask for pvp. Guild wars would be encouraged a lot and player interaction would be much better than it is right now, you could just walk up to the person right click his character and ask for a duel. We need seperated item instance for pvp and pve, we should have another stash or guild stash for the pvp area where you can grab all the flasks and counter items that you need in order to play. when you enter the pvp area you should automaticly be given your usual pvp flasks and if you exit back to normal content you get back the pve setup. maybe vendors which sells flasks would be very nice too. We need GGG to work on balancing the skills as well, it would take too long to specify what needs a fix and what doesnt need one, time will tell but first we really need social areas to play in and i feel like this is a MUST

Feedback given by daily PvPer from ICU guild merciless, time to bring attention towards PVP.

I encourage everyone to support this and please post your ideas as well, keep away from crying that a skill is OP. it's time to get PvP changed dramatically, but first things firsts they need to work on making the pvp system better than it is right now. Post your ideas about pvp and maybe GGG will one day give us what everyone poe pvper always wanted.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 5, 2013, 10:26:53 AM
Maps with lots of walls and obstacles to play in. Yeah yeah! :p
IGN: _Firebitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info